Marshall Darts

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

August 30, 2006

Latest News Events I Couldn't Care Less About #2

Here are the latest news events that I couldn't care less about since my last post on 8/21, or as Stephen Colbert on the "Repor(t)" might say, the LNEICCLA, second edition.

-How many copies of her new album Paris Hilton has sold.
-Katie Couric's waistline size.
-Tropical storms forming off the coast of Africa that I am supposed to watch for 5 or 6 days to see if they turn into hurricanes headed for the U.S. Let me know when they get here.
-Whether Beyonce is guilty of abuse of alligators.
-Whether Bruce Springsteen is getting divorced.
-The next dumb statement that Katherine Harris, Republican candidate for Senate in Florida makes. She is 50 points behind Bill Nelson, but the pundits at Huffington Post can't stop obsessing about her.
-With whom Tom Cruise has a new movie deal or its terms.
-How many home runs "Steroid Barry Bonds" hits. He's a fraud whose records are meaningless.
-Whether Katie Holmes had Cruise's baby.
-What Kofi Annan did today.
-Whether Tom Cruise has a baby or not.
-Whether tall people are smarter than small people. I only hope taxpayer money didn't fund the study. As I understand, Napoleon was pretty small when he conquered most of Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home