Marshall Darts

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

August 03, 2006

Pat Robertson Warms Up to Global Warming

Damn! Oops, sorry Pat. But just when I was sure global warming was real, you said you believed it was true.

You and I may be right but I'm still uncomfortable keeping company with you.

Just don't try to pray us out of it this time, please. And please don't ask me to send you money for some sham charity you set up to in order to pay or pray God off to stop it.

Maybe we can build a dyke together in New York City sometime. You can hold one up with your legs since you can lift two tons thanks to the carrot juice drink, or whatever it is, you make.

Shepherd me on this one, Pat. I am but a lamb and it's warm under this coat. Just don't shear me for my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home