Marshall Darts

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

June 28, 2006

National Security Issue

It's late here, but I am posting this since it involves a national security issue. It is closely related to the controversy over roving wiretaps and other invasions of privacy without obtaining a search warrant. It is a cautionary tale, indeed. This evening I received the following e-mail message:

Dear Sir:

I wanted to alert you to a serious security matter that goes to the heart of this
administration's need to use any means to root out terrorists and other subversives.
Please pass this on to others in the 'blogosphere,' is it?

I have personally found that if you play "Louie, Louie" on 33 1/3 on an old style 45 rpm
record that you will hear profanities. In addition, you will also hear strange phrases such as
"got her way down low." I'm not sure what that means, but the FBI is pretty sure it is an al-
Qaeda code signal of some sort.

It all goes to prove that not only should all phone calls be taped, and bank records examined
without anyone knowing, but also that the terrorists attempts to infiltrate our culture must
also be investigated. The worst part is that we haven't even started to check CD's or DVD's
yet.

Scooter, as you probably know, was not able to be here to help with this message. However,
I hope that since this message is coming from me that it will lend my weight to the discovery.

Thank you.
Richard Cheney
Vice President-USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home